20090724


"I'm not completely unfamiliar with the concept of 3D images." Tinker said, "There was a brief flirtation with the technology about a decade ago. People didn't like wearing the big funny visors."

"AH yes, well our 'dimensional projection' will work a little differently than that. But it's the same idea." Maddox replied.

"But where is your projection equipment?" Tinker looked confused, "And don't you need some sort of screen or something?"

"Not quite Mr. Tinker," Maddox smiled then nodded to de Coursey, "Step back and let my science officer do his thing."

1 comment:

  1. Dear Guys & Gals

    I'm off to Germany until 14th August, so please forgive me being even tardier than usual with my posts!

    Best wishes
    Ian

    ReplyDelete

All your out of character input and chatter goes here. We'd love to hear from you!